This site is about diabetes. Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- Best Prediabetes Vitamins And Supplements
- Bloody Mary Smoothie For Diabetes
- Facts And Myths About Diabetes
- The Symptoms of Low Blood Sugar
- Should A Diabetic Drink Alcohol?
- Tasty Solutions For Diabetes
- Is Mango Good For Diabetes?
- The Best Sweetener For Diabetics
- Most common type of diabetes
- Know the most common types of diabetes an their causes