This site is about diabetes. Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- Top 5 Diabetic Friendly Stew Recipes Ideas
- My Terrible Struggle With Potential Diabetes And Runaway Blood Sugar
- Natural Supplements For Diabetes
- Top 7 Diabetes-Friendly Foods To Fight Colds And Flu
- Diabetes Foods To Avoid: Foods To Avoid With Diabetes
- What Is A1C?
- Diabetes : Symptoms, Treatment, And Early Diagnosis & Health
- How Many Carbs Should A Type 1 Diabetic Have?
- What May Keep You From Your A1C Goals: Keep A1C Levels In Control
- Don’t Be Too Impressed! Food Claims Can Be Deceptive!