This site is about diabetes. Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- Top 5 Diabetes Complications
- Millets For Diabetes
- A Lifetime Of Terrible Eating
- What Are The Worst Frozen Foods?
- Can You Have Chocolate If You Have Diabetes
- Preventing Mental Health Problems
- Beginning Of The End Of Blood Sugar Woes
- What Is The Best Diet For A Diabetics?
- Is Fenugreek Good For Diabetes?