This site is about diabetes. Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- Top 7 Diabetic Friendly Smoothie Recipes Ideas
- Should I Join A Support Group For Prediabetes?
- Can Heavy Eating Cause Stress In Your Body?
- Just Diagnosed With Diabetes? – 5 “MUST KNOW” Points
- The Good News About Diabetes That You Didn’t Know
- 4 Crazy Ways Added Sugar Distrurbs Your Mental Health
- Drugs (medication) That Raise Blood Sugar Levels
- Blood Glucose A1c Conversion
- 5 Tips To Improve Your Diabetes Health
- Diabetologist Dr Geeta Aurangabadkar