This site is about diabetes. Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- Tasty Diabetes-friendly Non-veg Recipes
- How Raisin Bran Nearly Killed Me – And How You Can Beat Diabetes
- What Kind Of Food Is Good For Diabetes?
- Blood Sugar Test: Fried Chicken Vs Roasted Chicken
- Quick Diabetes Breakfast Ideas
- Prediabetes: What Do I Do If I Eat At A Restaurant?
- How Much Carbs Should I Eat If I Have Diabetes?
- How Many Grams Of Carbs Should A Prediabetic Have In One Day?
- Diabetes And Heart Attack