This site is about diabetes. Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- how to cure diabetes naturally with natural food
- blood sugar of 8 77mmol/l bad
- Non Fasting Glucose 104
- 6 Emergency Complications Of Type 2 Diabetes
- Fasting Glucose Levels Chart
- Vital Reds Online
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Diabetes, Exercise, And Glucose Levels
- What Causes Type 2 Diabetes?
- How To Help A Loved One Cope With Diabetes