This site is about diabetes. Diabetes mellitus, often simply referred to as diabetes—is a group of metabolic diseases in which a person has high blood sugar, either because the body does not produce enough insulin, or because cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. This high blood sugar produces the classical symptoms of polyuria (frequent urination), polydipsia (increased thirst) and polyphagia (increased hunger).
- Is Upma Good For Diabetes?
- How Does Overweight Affect Diabetes?
- Who Should Be Tested For Prediabetes?
- Why You Need To Know Your A1C?
- Herbal Remedies For Diabetes
- The Problem With Bottled Water And Diabetes
- Best Beverages For Diabetics – Top 5 Beverages For Diabetics
- What Causes Urinary Tract Infections Problems In Men & Women #urologist Dr N Srinivas Care Hospitals
- The Most Overlooked Thing About Health
- Diabetes And Hypertension